Good morning everyone!
How was your weekend?
Mine? Well, let me share......
1. Friday night we had Son #2's girlfriend's parents over for dinner.
2. We grill pizza's.
3. We drank Lime Rum & Coke.
4. We laughed and talked and had a splendid time!
5. We made plans for graduation Sunday coming up - to have brunch together.
6. Saturday I slept in.
7. Saturday I treated myself to a mani/pedi.
8. By the time I reached my car, the mani was a hot mess!
9. Go figure!
10. I shopped for goodie bags for 41 high school seniors.
11. We leave this Thursday after school for Florida - for the senior trip.
12. Did I mention we're taking a bus?
13. Saturday night we went to my niece's sweet 16 birthday party.
14. How did she grow up so fast?
15. Dream Boy & I went shopping.
16. We bought a new comforter & sheets for our bedroom.
18. We came home, made some snacks & watched a movie together.
19. Sunday - church in the morning.
20. Breakfast (tradition) out afterwards.
21. Took my shots for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.
22. Nap in the afternoon.
23. Visited the in laws.
24. Then we came home & I edited a few more pics & went to bed!
I have a crazy, busy week ahead of me as I finalize details for our 4 day senior trip this weekend. The kids' are getting excited & I am too.
It's going to be a real adventure this year - I have games planned & I'm currently working on a "rap" of sorts to familiarize them with the escape routes on the bus and all that jazz. You know, like they do on airplanes with seat belts & oxygen masks & emergency exits?
Well - gotta go. Dang bell is gonna ring & I haven't even packed my lunch yet!!