Sorry I wasn't here for coffee this morning - I was on a bus from heading home from Florida.
One of my kids' confiscated my camera and took this shot.
We ended up home about 2 hours early today. The bus company said it was a 24 hour ride, but we cut about 2 hours off on the way down & again on the way home.
1. I spent my weekend with 41 high school seniors.
2. On a bus.
3. For 4 1/2 days.
4. We ate lots & lots of junk food.
5. We watched lots of movies.
6. I listened to my iPod ---- a lot.
7. I took 343 pictures.
8. I rode 5 different roller coasters.
9. I got caught in 4 different thunderstorms.
10. I laughed.....a lot!
11. I helped make some great memories.
12. Those memories are the reason I do this trip every year because I know how much it means to them when it's over.
13. I love this trip!
14. I have to go back to school tomorrow.
15. I need to go to bed early tonite so I can face school tomorrow.
16. I have the best hubby - he supports me every year when I go on this trip.
17. Then he listens to me when I get home & tell him about everything that happened.
18. He cooks me dinner.
19. That's why I call him Dream Boy.
So, here is a picture of my and my 41 kids!
Did I tell you how much fun I had with them????