What a crazy-busy-emotional-wet-soggy-joy filled weekend!
I went from one end of the spectrum -- high school prom --- to the other --- college graduation!
1. Friday night I helped decorate for said prom.
2. Saturday I baked, they didn't turn out well at all.
3. Not sharing what I made.
4. Saturday night I was the head cheese at our high school prom.
5. I guarded the door most of the night & let the younger teachers who thought it was "fun" sit inside the room & chaperone.
6. I was thankful when the DJ shut down the music a half hour early.
7. Really thankful.
8. Up early Sunday morning & out the door at 7:30am to Holland.
9. Baccalaureate at 9:30.
10. Round 1 of pictures.
11. Brunch with Son #2 and his girlfriend and her family from Minnesota (don't ya know).
12. Watching the radar even though the school has now posted that graduation will be held outside.
13. Head over to Son #2's house for Round 2 of pictures.
14. Walk to the stadium for graduation, carrying our umbrellas & silently praying the rain stays away.
15. Sitting on the field.....
....waiting in the rain for graduation....
17. Mass exodus & pandemonium as every rushes to the inside venue for a seat for graduation to begin!
18. Son #2 walks across the stage.
19. Proud mom and dad and brother and future sister-in-law!
20. Graduation cookout with a bunch of crazy boys & their families.
21. Home and in bed at 11pm.
22. Phew - I'm exhausted, now off to school to rest up!
Happy Monday everyone - I'll be back with more graduation pics later this week!