Tut tut, it looks like rain.
Isn't that from Winnie the Pooh or something like that?
Well, it does & it is in the forecast.
What a crazy, busy weekend.
1. Three graduation open houses.....it was actually 4, but we didn't make the 4th one yesterday.
2. Hospital visits after church.
3. Visiting the in laws yesterday after church.
4. Praying for my brother in law & sister & his family as his mom passed away yesterday afternoon.
5. Two half days of school left....today & tomorrow.
6. I get to take Son #2 to the airport this Wednesday as he has to fly to Atlanta for his first official business trip.
7. Beach day this week - annual outing for my nieces and I to celebrate another school year coming to an end!
8. Lunch with a favorite former co-worker this week as we celebrate another end to a school year that was filled with lots of changes for us both!
9. So glad it's summer break, even though I only have 3 days off before summer school starts back up.
10. I'm feeling a little ooky this morning, so I'm going to cut this short. Plus I have to leave for school.
11. Have a wonderful, blessed week everyone!